Wednesday, May 23, 2012
When will I get better at this?!
When will I get better at being a regular blogger.....where do people find the time to write their blogs everyday? It baffles me, as I struggle with the inconsistencies in my personality and daily rhythms. Hey maybe I need to accept that writing a daily account of what we do is never going to happen, but come on...yearly or two yearly is becoming a bit too much of a joke!
That said, I have been inspired today by some blogs I have read, so lets hope the inspiration lasts and I write more....for no one else but myself.....here's dreaming and hoping...
Summer and Sky are now three and continue to bring joy and flood my life with challenges and happiness. I struggle with a daily rhythm and with setting specific tasks or activites that we repeat every week or everyday. My transition songs are fading and I sometimes find myself lost in transition myself. Focus is something I lack and have lacked all my life....I hope that this does not have a negative impact of the girls and the homeschooling journey that we embark upon together.
That said, they are happy and beautiful little girls who are loved and live in a loving and supporting home. Which for now I am sure is all they need. I suffer with confusion with regard to the type of rhythm a house with two three year olds is supposed to house, and apply a lot of just going with the flow. But I am sure some more consistent bench marks through the day would surely help us all. Something I need to work on.
Today was a day of baking and meeting friends. Lets see what tomorrow holds....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment